Learn more about how you can create budgeting solutions for you and your family.
Learn how annuities can be a financial tool for those looking for immediate payouts or as a viable option to reach your retirement savings goal.
Duration: 5-7 minutes
Topics and Learning Objectives
- Understand what an annuity is and its role in retirement planning.
- Calculate and determine personal retirement savings goals.
- Understand the benefits and role of annuities in retirement planning.
- Determine which annuity investment option is better aligned with personal retirement savings goals.
- Understand the process of opening and purchasing an employer-sponsored and a personal annuity.
- Develop best practices to maintain annuities during the accumulation and distribution phase; including, change in employment and appointing beneficiaries.
Want to learn more about how annuities can support your short- and long-term retirement savings goals? Investing in annuities can help to ensure that you will have a dependable and regular source of income in retirement.
The topic will help you:
- Understand what an annuity is and the differences between an immediate annuity and a deferred annuity
- Discover how to maximize your investment options and use annuities to get your retirement savings goals on track
- Get started with an annuity investment strategy
Post on Twitter
Anyone can be an investor! Take this quick course to understand how annuities can help you get your retirement savings goals on track: [LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Budget Hacks: The College Edition
- Budgeting for Families
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- Financial Decisions for Your Career Path
- Financial Well-being for Entrepreneurs
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Managing a Growing Team: Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Obtaining Financing and Funding for Your Small Business
- Opportunities for Women and Minority-Owned Small Businesses
- Overcoming Small Business Financial Hardships
- Paying For College
- Paying Your Student Loans
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preparing for Graduation
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security