Learn more about the ways wealth can be transferred.
Topics and Learning Objectives
Learn more about how you can develop healthy financial habits needed for financial well-being.
After completing this sequence, learners will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of the financially healthy.
- Determine the level of their own financial well-being through measurable objectives.
- Apply healthy financial habits in their daily lives.
- Identify resources for financial support.
Many American workers save for retirement with a 401k plan. If your job offers a 401k plan as a benefit, it’s important to take advantage of it and interact with this short learning experience to determine how to maximize the money you are putting into it.
This lesson will explore:
- The different types of 401k plans
- Common features of 401ks, including funding options, limits, and tax savings
- Options and restrictions around withdrawing money from your 401k
Post on Twitter
Take advantage of your 401(k) plan! Learn more about how a 401(k) plan works and the options to help you save for a future income: [INSERT LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Does your job offer a 401(k) plan? Taking advantage of your plan could be a great way to start saving for retirement. Learn more about how 401(k) plans work and how you can contribute now to start building your future income: [INSERT LINK]
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Paying For College
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security