Learn more about the ways wealth can be transferred.
Topics and Learning Objectives
Learn about the fundamentals, benefits, and strategies you can use to practice mindful living.
After completing this sequence, learners will be able to:
- Understand stress and its impact on the body.
- Identify different types of stressors.
- Understand the positive impact of dealing with stressors.
- Develop an action plan to reduce personally identified stressors.
In today’s world, there are lots of potential sources of stress, including your finances. Learn about strategies you can use to practice mindful living and reduce stress on your mind and body.
Learn how to destress by understanding:
- The different types of stressors and how they impact the body
- The positive effects of practicing mindfulness
- How to create a personal plan for living mindfully
Post on Twitter
You’re probably familiar with the effects stress can have on your body and mind, but do you know how to deal with it? Learn strategies for living mindfully to reduce stress: [LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Stress can take a toll on your body and mind if you’re not taking the proper steps to manage it. Consider the positive effects of living mindfully and learn four strategies you can implement to create your personal mindful living plan: [LINK]
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Paying For College
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security