Learn more about the ways wealth can be transferred.
Topics and Learning Objectives
- Understand different ways to pay for college.
- Calculate unexpected college costs.
- Identify tools to help build college savings.
- Know student aid options to help pay for college.
- Calculate out-of-pocket costs and estimated student aid.
- Calculate amount of savings needed for college.
It may seem like the cost of college out of reach, but with a little bit of research, planning, and saving, you can figure how to pay for the college education you’ve always wanted for yourself or your children. Take this short lesson to learn more about:
- Different ways to pay for college
- Tools to help you calculate costs and build your college savings
- Student aid options and other financial supplements
Post on Twitter
Will you or a family member be attending college soon? Find out about the different ways you can save and pay for college: [INSERT LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Will you or a family member be attending college soon? Understand the different costs of college and learn more about the different ways you can save. Try our calculator to estimate your financial aid and out-of-pocket college costs: [INSERT LINK]
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Paying For College
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security