Learn more about the ways wealth can be transferred.
Topics and Learning Objectives
Learn about the benefits of planning for financial caregiving and what you need to get started.
After completing this sequence, learners will be able to:
- Identify types of situations in which financial caregiving may be needed.
- Explain the benefits of creating a plan in advance.
- Create a list of documents and information needed for a financial plan.
- Communicate effectively with loved ones about financial caregiving.
- Develop a network of supporting players to assist in caregiving planning.
Financial independence can be difficult to maintain once you or a loved one becomes ill or mentally impaired. While you can’t plan for every circumstance, there are decisions you can make now that will help make potential unforeseen situations easier.
This short course will help you:
- Explore future situations where you might need a financial caregiver
- Compile the documents needed to create a financial plan
- Discuss the topic of appointing a financial caregiver with loved ones
Post on Twitter
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Firm up your financial future by discussing the topic of appointing a financial caregiver with your loved ones now: [LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Paying For College
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security