Learn more about how you can create budgeting solutions for you and your family.
Learn what steps to take to report suspected elder financial abuse.
Duration: 5-7 minutes
- Define financial abuse.
- List common warning signs of financial abuse.
- List the steps to take before reporting.
- Name the various resources and supports available to targets.
- Discuss how to react to identity theft.
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of financial institutions in reporting.
Elder financial abuse is a widespread epidemic that, too often, goes unreported. Do you know how to spot common signs of elder financial fraud and what to do if you discover it?
This course will help you:
- Understand financial abuse and be able to identify warning signs
- Discover resources and support available for victims
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of financial institutions in reporting
Post on Twitter
Don’t be taken advantage of! Learn how to spot common signs of elder financial abuse and the steps to take if you or someone you know is affected: [LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Budget Hacks: The College Edition
- Budgeting for Families
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- Financial Decisions for Your Career Path
- Financial Well-being for Entrepreneurs
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Managing a Growing Team: Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Obtaining Financing and Funding for Your Small Business
- Opportunities for Women and Minority-Owned Small Businesses
- Overcoming Small Business Financial Hardships
- Paying For College
- Paying Your Student Loans
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preparing for Graduation
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security