Learn more about the ways wealth can be transferred.
Topics and Learning Objectives
Student loans are designed to help students pay for higher education. Learn more about the different types of student loans, important student loan terms and student loan repayment options.
After completing this sequence, learners will be able to:
- Determine differences between federal and private student loans.
- Identify key terms and factors for determining monthly payments.
- Recognize key contacts and resources for student loan information.
- Identify student loan repayment options.
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Paying For College
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security