Student loans are designed to help students pay for higher education. Learn more about the different types of student loans, important student loan terms and student loan repayment options.
Topics and Learning Objectives
Learn more about the ways wealth can be transferred.
After completing this sequence, learners will be able to:
- Define wealth transfer.
- List ways to transfer wealth as a gift.
- Describe how gifts can be made to support education expenses.
- Explain the basics of gifting investments.
- Identify potential tax implications of a wealth transfer.
- Develop a strategy for maximizing any new wealth.
If you’re considering a transfer of wealth as part of your retirement or estate planning, it’s important to make sure you have a strategy in place. Understanding the different types of monetary gifts and they can affect the beneficiary will help you maximize your good intentions.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Understand ways to transfer wealth through gift giving
- Maximize the benefit of a financial gift for both the giver and receiver
- Understand potential tax implications for transfers of wealth
Post on Twitter
Are you or someone you know considering a transfer of wealth as part of your retirement or estate planning? Maximize the benefits of financial gifts for both the giver and receiver: [LINK]
Post on Facebook/LinkedIn
Turnkey graphics to promote this topic. Includes course screenshots, lifestyle images, and the topic’s icon.
- 401(K) Plans
- 529 Plans
- Becoming A Financial Caregiver
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Building Emergency Savings
- Buying a Home
- Car Loans
- Certificates Of Deposit (CDs)
- Checking Accounts
- Considering Homeownership
- Creating A Budget
- Credit Cards
- Credit Scores And Reports
- Debt Management
- Developing A Business Plan
- Estate Planning
- Expectations Of A Financial Caregiver
- Family Conversations About Money
- FIRE Lifestyle
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Financial Habits
- How Businesses Obtain Credit
- How Businesses Use Credit
- Identity Protection
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Investment Property
- Mindful Living
- Mobile And Online Banking
- Mortgage Relief
- Paying For College
- Planning For A Financial Caregiver
- Planning For Retirement
- Prepaid Cards
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Preventing Overdraft Fees
- Reporting Elder Financial Abuse
- Reverse Mortgages
- Savings Accounts
- Shopping For Insurance
- Small Business Banking Services
- Small Business Financial Statements
- Sustainable Investing
- Taxes: The Basics
- Understanding Your Student Loan
- Wealth Transfer
- When To Collect Social Security