Sexual Assault Prevent for Community College addresses preventing sexual assault and harassment on campus, in the workplace, and at home.
AlcoholEdu for College encourages students to reflect on their drinking and encourages safe decision-making, making campuses safer for all. Topics include alcohol, vaping, and cannabis awareness and prevention and training for students.
- Provide information about alcohol and other drugs, and campus policies as required by EDGAR Part 86
- Equip students with bystander intervention training to intervene when witnessing dangerous or concerning behavior
- Inform students about the emotional and physical effects of cannabis and e-cigarette use
Pre-Course Survey (Survey 1)
- Learn more about alcohol and other drug addiction recovery related programs and services available on your campus
- Learn more about connecting with other students who are interested in a social life that isn’t focused around alcohol
Module 3: Expectations & Relationships
Module 4: Brain & Body
Module 5: Being in Community
- Get more involved in setting their own campus policies or improving the campus social climate
- Attend events that do not focus on alcohol
- Plan events that do not focus on alcohol
Module 7: Conclusion
In-Course Survey (Survey 2)
The purpose of the Part 2 Survey is to measure learning outcomes and behavioral changes resulting from going through this course.
We recommend assigning Part 2 after a 4-6 week intersession is to allow learners to incorporate what they learned into their daily lives and experiences with their peers.
Automated Assignments can be used to implement an intersession.