This feature allows administrators to generate an export of data in bulk. Customers with higher data maturity may use this raw data to analyze the results available in Foundry reports by filtering responses to a certain question or doing a crosstab. For example, an administrator may want to see sexual harassment attitude data by gender, or drinking rates by campus.
The data will be exported in a .CSV file. Currently the tool is available for customers deploying assigned learning with surveys to download survey response data in bulk. In the future, the tool will be expanded to support additional data types.
If you would like access to download bulk data, please contact your Account Manager or submit a case to the EVERFI support team.
To Create a Bulk Data Report
- Go to Reports > Downloads and click Generate New Download in the top right corner
- Enter the parameters for the data you want to download:
- File name = name the file for easy reference, or use the default file name (this is internal only)
- Course = Select the course the corresponds to the data you wish to download
- Survey name = Select the survey data you wish to download. You must initiate a download for each survey.
- Date range: = The date the learner responded to the survey
- Select Create download and allow the download to process
- Even though respondent identities are obscured in the masked_user_id column, for privacy protection we also do not include responses to questions with less than 20 responses.
- There is a 200 response count minimum that needs to be met to main anonymity.
- Answers to multiple response questions are split into individual columns for each possible answer.
- Each response per user lives in its own row.
- This extract includes free text answers and values provided by learners. Take care to protect this information as sensitive and potentially identifying.
- Data is current through the previous day.
This feature is not available for this platform.
On the Higher Ed Partner Center (Homeroom), you can access the raw survey data from the current and past years’ surveys on the Reports section of the dashboard.