- Select the course you’d like to customize from the list.
- Click the icon on the same row.
- This will take you to the page of customizations for a particular course. Find the customization you are interested in, or just start from the top and check out each one. Click the icon for whichever row you choose.
- Read the instructions at the top of this page to better understand this particular customization and where it will appear. Depending on the customization, you can: enter text, upload an image or video, or select a url for your image or video.
- Click Save.
- Log into your administrator account
- Click on “customize” in the top navigation bar
- Locate the course you would like to update and click on “logo”
- Upload your logo
- Click “save”
In this video, you will learn how to use the logo customization tool, which allows you to upload and map logos to any HTML5 courses in the EVERFI LMS.
- Click the CUSTOMIZE icon in the global navigation on the left.
- In LOGOS, you can customize the logo that appears in all Invite and reminder emails.
- Select the program of courses for which you’d like to see the invited list.
- Click the Browse button in the Logo page and select the correct file on your computer.
- Once the file has uploaded, click the Publish button.