When a learner completes a course, they will receive a digital certificate of completion for their courses. While we still recommend going to the Training Progress Report to track completions and compliance, these certificates can also be used as a way to ensure learners take their assigned courses.
The certificate includes the course name, learner name, date completed, and name of the account. It is a PDF file.
This feature is not automatically enabled for all customers. If you would like to be able to download learner completion certificates, please contact Support.
1. Go to Content > Content Library
2. Search for a course and click anywhere on the card to view the course detail page
3. In the top right corner, click More Actions > Generate Certificate Download
4. Complete the form
- File Name will appear in the zip file name. It is recommended to include the course name and time frame of the criteria.
- Training Period will appear if enabled in your account.
- From Date – To Date are optional fields. If nothing is selected, then certificates for all time will be generated.
5. Click Save
6. Go to the Certificates tab to access the zip file and all previously requested certificate downloads
|Important to Note: Each download will be available for 24 hours for data security purposes. After 24 hours, the status will change to “Expired” and can no longer be accessed. If you need to access that data again, you can clone the request by clicking the copy icon|
7. Under “Actions” on the table, click the down arrow icon to download the zip file
8. Open the zip file to access each individual PDF certificate.
- The PDF file name contains the completion date, learner name, and unique content ID (a string of alpha numeric characters)
- For example: YYYYMMDD_Last_First_xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Learners are able to access their completion certificates from their unique Learner Dashboard.
1. Learners log into their Learner Dashboard
2. Click Completed to view all courses they finished
3. Search for the course they want to review and click Download Certificate