Quick Lists is a tool admins can use when they need to select or reference several people at a time that are classified across various Categories, Groups, and Locations. Quick Lists can be used to bulk deactivate or edit users, to create specific assignments, or to view reporting data by. All you need is a list of the email addresses of users to make adjustments for.
- Go to Users > Quick Lists
- Click Upload a New List in the upper right corner of the page
- Click Download Template and open it on your computer
- Name your list. This name will display around the platform (users will not see it) so make is something you recognize and understand what it is for
- Fill out the template with the email addresses of users you want reference
- Click Choose File to select the file, then click Next to upload it.
- See the preview and look it over to make sure you have the right list. If it’s right, click Create.
- See your list on the Quick Lists page with a count of Accepted records and Error records. If you have any errors, download the file to see what caused the error. The error will be listed in the column to the far right. If you don’t have any errors, then everyone was successfully added to your new Quick List.