The Student Engagement Dashboard lists students who have expressed interest in specific healthy activities. These questions are not included in all EVERFI courses, only those in the Sexual Assault Prevention Suite, AlcoholEdu for College, and Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention.
The goal of this report is to provide administrators with insight into what positive, substance free activities students are interested in engaging in. It is also an opportunity for students to raise their hands to be more involved in prevention education efforts at your institution or to learn more about recovery support resources. This is the only section in the EVERFI courses where students can voluntarily give a name and email address to their response in order to be contacted with more information.
Navigating the Report
Across the top of the report there are 4 filters that allow administrators to narrow down the data:
- Course Name
- Training Period
- Team Name (if available)
- Date Range
Underneath these filters are 3 sections of the report that display the responses of all the Student Engagement Survey. Click on a specific bar within a chart to filter the others to display only the selected data.
The activities section asks students what kinds of activities they are interested in seeing available at your institution. Students select answers from a multiple choice question and the chart summarizes all selected answers.
The interests section will vary per course and is based on a particular issue. These questions are a yes/no format and the results are displayed per respondent in the Students table below.
This last section at the bottom of the report provides the detailed information for each student. Students are identified by first name, last name, and email address or SSO ID as approved by the learner. You can download this data using the download .csv link in the upper right.
The interests section combines answers to various questions that are usually specific to a particular issue. Questions are almost always in a yes/no format. For example:
Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about connecting with other students who are interested in a social life that isn’t focused around alcohol?
The answers are combined into several categories including:
- Alcohol Support
- Stress Support
- Recovery Support
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Mental Well Being
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Attending Events
- Planning Events
Student Engagement Questions per Course
AlcoholEdu for College
- Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about connecting with other students who are interested in a social life that isn’t focused around alcohol?
- Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about alcohol and other drug addiction recovery related programs and services available on your campus?
- Would you like to get more involved in setting their own campus policies or improving the campus social climate?
- Would you like to attend events that do not focus on alcohol?
- Would you like to plan events that do not focus on alcohol?
- Vote on Activities:
- Intramural Sports Tournaments
- Trips to Local Sporting Events
- Outdoor Adventures
- Pool Tournaments
- Fitness Classes (pilates, yoga, spinning)
- Dance Classes (hop-hop, break dancing, ballroom)
- Board Games
- Video Game Tournaments
- Karaoke Night
- Community Service
- Spiritual Activities
- Movie Nights
- Student Talent Shows
- Live Music
- Trips to Galleries/Exhibits
- Trips to Cultural Events (theater, music)
- Nothing Specific – Just a cool place to hang out
Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
- Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about prescription drug addiction recovery related programs and services available on your campus?
Sexual Assault Prevention
- Would you like your school to contact you about getting more involved in sexual assault prevention and education on campus?
This feature is not available for this platform.