The Student Engagement Dashboard lists students who have expressed interest in specific healthy activities. These questions are not included in all EVERFI courses, only those in the Sexual Assault Prevention Suite, AlcoholEdu for College, and Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention.
The goal of this report is to provide administrators with insight into what activities that do not revolve around alcohol students would like to see more of. It is also an opportunity for students to raise their hands to be more involved in prevention education efforts at your institution or to learn more about recovery support resources. This is the only section in the EVERFI courses where students can voluntarily give a name and email address to their response in order to be contacted with more information.
Student Engagement Questions
AlcoholEdu for College
- Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about connecting with other students who are interested in a social life that isn’t focused around alcohol?
- Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about alcohol and other drug addiction recovery related programs and services available on your campus?
- Would you like to get more involved in setting their own campus policies or improving the campus social climate?
- Would you like to attend events that do not focus on alcohol?
- Would you like to plan events that do not focus on alcohol?
- Vote on Activities:
- Intramural Sports Tournaments
- Trips to Local Sporting Events
- Outdoor Adventures
- Pool Tournaments
- Fitness Classes (pilates, yoga, spinning)
- Dance Classes (hop-hop, break dancing, ballroom)
- Board Games
- Video Game Tournaments
- Karaoke Night
- Community Service
- Spiritual Activities
- Movie Nights
- Student Talent Shows
- Live Music
- Trips to Galleries/Exhibits
- Trips to Cultural Events (theater, music)
- Nothing Specific – Just a cool place to hang out
Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
- Would you like to be contacted by your school to learn more about prescription drug addiction recovery related programs and services available on your campus?
Sexual Assault Prevention
- Would you like your school to contact you about getting more involved in sexual assault prevention and education on campus?
This feature is not available for this platform.