If your organization is a member of the InCommon Federation, and you would like to manage Foundry as a service provider in the InCommon registry, the follow these steps:
- Request to your EVERFI customer success manager that you would like for Foundry to have an InCommon service provider entry for your organization. Each organization in EVERFI has a personalized single sign-on URL so EVERFI must to register a separate SP entry for each EVERFI customer.
- EVERFI will provision a new service provider in InCommon within 2 to 3 business days of your request.
- EVERFI will inform you when the service provider entry for your institution has been added to InCommon. The name of the service provider will be “EverFi Foundry – YOUR INSTITUTION NAME”, for example, “EverFi Foundry – Wossamotta University”.
- In your identity provider, set up EVERFI as you would for any service provider that is in InCommon.
- In Foundry, you will add an identity provider configuration that describes your identity provider to Foundry. See steps 2 and 3 on the Single Sign-On (SSO) page for more details.
- Test your single sign-on as described on the previously linked page.