This year, Financial Literacy Month has new meaning as millions of Americans struggle with the financial impacts of the pandemic. This marketing toolkit includes templates to help you promote your adult financial education program.
5 Ways to Boost Your Financial Health Amidst COVID-19Download
Social Copy to Share Blog Post
- If you’re asking yourself what are the “right” financial actions you should take now, read the 5 Ways to Boost Your Financial Health Amidst COVID-19. [LINK]
- Has the market volatility got you itching to make some financial changes? Here are five concrete ways for you to jumpstart your financial wellness in the wake of the coronavirus. [LINK]
- Financial decisions can feel complex and hard even under normal circumstances. We’re here to help, with 5 actionable, timely ways for you to boost your financial health. [LINK]
Stock Photos for Social Media
A suite of stock photographs sized for the ideal dimensions of the primary social media channels.
Social Media Copy to Promote Program
- Now more than ever, [INSTITUTION NAME] is committed to empowering our customers with the financial knowledge they need. Since we launched [PROGRAM NAME] in [YEAR] we’ve provided our [members/customers] with access to reliable, robust financial education. Join them by getting started today. [LINK TO PROGRAM URL]
- This April, we are viewing Financial Literacy Month through a very different lens. We care about our customers and are here to help you. One way we do that is through our free, digital financial education program,[PROGRAM NAME]. Focus on your financial wellness with interactive content. [LINK TO PROGRAM URL]
- Do world events have you feeling nervous about your finances? We hope [PROGRAM NAME] can help by providing you the information you need right now to tackle important financial decisions. [LINK TO PROGRAM URL]