Use this toolkit to share the impact of your program in internal and external communications.
Social Media Resources
Dear [INSERT VOLUNTEER NAME],
As the 2019-2020 academic year has come to a close, we’d like to take this time to look back and reflect on the impact you all have made within the [PROGRAM NAME]. Thank you for leaning in with us and being a part of so many students’ lives. Though this academic year will be memorable for many students, we hope that everyone walks away learning more about [COURSE TOPIC].
- During the 2019-2020 school year, we delivered critical, digital [COURSE TOPIC] education to [##] students and [##] schools.
- [INSERT KEY DATA POINT FROM THIS YEAR’S IMPACT REPORT – %KNOWLEDGE GAIN, ETC.].
- Teaching students the importance of [COURSE TOPIC] is critical at any moment in time, but especially during this moment in time our world is facing. Students were able to continue learning during the time of remote learning thanks to the digital curriculum that this course provides.
THANK YOU for recognizing the need to invest in our community and taking time out of your busy schedules to participate in our student events. We hope that you walked away from the experience feeling empowered and proud of what you do for [COMPANY].
Our work is far from finished. We look forward to seeing how many more students we can reach this year and beyond. To learn more about the [PROGRAM NAME] and this year’s impact, see the full 2019-2020 Impact Report here. [LINK/ATTACHMENT]
Today is an exciting day for [COMPANY] as we share an update on one of our company’s key corporate social responsibility initiatives. As many of you know, [COMPANY] sponsors a [COURSE TOPIC] digital education curriculum for students in grades [##-##] in [STATE/COUNTY/CITY/SCHOOL DISTRICT]. Our commitment to this program allows for schools to access critical education at no cost through our relationship with our education partner and the nation’s leading social impact education innovator, EVERFI, Inc.
Earlier today, we publicly released some of the annual impact data from the program, so we wanted to share it with our whole team. The information we received about the program clearly illustrates the impact we are making on students, schools and local communities. Some of the impressive highlights from the 2019-2020 school year include:
- [##] students actively participating
- [##] schools actively participating
- [##] hours of learning time
- [## %] knowledge gain for students who this course
In light of COVID-19, local communities have supported each other through difficult times that resulted in numerous changes, none more prevalent than widespread school closings. Knowing the hardships placed on children and families, our digital education offerings helped provide resources to students, teachers and parents.
This is a program we continue to be proud of.
Press Release Template
Executive Summary Template
Utilize this report template when you need to communicate a strong, metric-driven impact message for key executives with limited time. Includes options for both first year and multi-year programs, and separate versions for elementary, middle, and high school programs.