EVERFI’s Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Suite is built to provide the skills employees, leaders, and students need to work together in an increasingly diverse community.
Bridges: Taking Action provides ongoing education addressing how to identify and report different types of sexual misconduct committed against students, ways to prevent sexual violence, and maintaining a safe campus community.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Title IX personnel
- Explain the importance of revisiting sexual assault prevention content practicing bystander intervention strategies
- Execute healthy and appropriate bystander intervention techniques
- Provide appropriate responses to someone who may be experiencing intimate partner violence (IPV)
- Define and detail responsibility to report and expectations regarding confidentiality
- Recall information regarding how to support survivors and refer them to the Title IX Coordinator or a confidential resource.
This section reviews important information about Title IX protections and bystander intervention, and emphasizes the importance of putting the lessons learned into practice.
This section uses an interactive video scenario to allow the learner to practice how to respond to information about intimate partner violence. Additionally, it covers the topics of retaliation and confidentiality, as well as student groups who may be at a higher risk of experiencing sexual misconduct.
This section introduces the impact of trauma on survivors of sexual violence, providing context to the learner on how to interact with them in a supportive and healthy way. A post-course survey is provided, as well as a brief review of course content.